Win a copy of The Colour of Wine and a bottle of sparkling rosé!
Competition terms and conditions
- Entries must be accompanied by your contact details. The competition is open to South African residents only.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw.
- The first entry drawn will be announced as winner.
- The name of the winner(s) will be announced on the Bookstorm social media platforms (Facebook and/or Twitter).
- The winner will be notified via email or telephone within 15 working days of the closing date.
- The winner must claim their prize within 15 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner’s physical address within 15 working days after the winner provided us with his/her physical delivery address.
- Bookstorm (Pty) Limited employees and their family members are not allowed to enter.
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Bookstorm undertakes not to disclose the participants' details to third parties and will remove a participant from the database, should such a request be submitted in writing